Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weather Domination

Greetings all. Long time no threaten. While I have not been blogging for quite a while I have been busy. My students become more and more twisted and warped as the semester goes on. Besides that I have carried on with my various attempts to control the weather. Why have I continued to do this when it is glaringly obvious that I'm pretty incompetent when it comes to weather control? It's quite simple, the snow has been pissing me off. While I do love colder weather it has been annoying me greatly, so I has had to go. While initial tests have are promising, I'm still trying to work the kinks out and when I do Sturgis Falls shall suffer my wrath!

-Overkill

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Overkill,

    Yes! None of us have yet taken on the challenge of weather control, and this IS both a staple of Villainy, and also a subject of study by many sinister unnamed departments in many world superpowers. To Consider - Climate change is said to be projected to leave less snow in the Himilayas. This snowfall feeds the rivers that flow down to some of the most populated places on Earth. When there is insufficient water for drinking and farming - where will these billions of people relocate, and what will be their impact to the environment they move to?

    Hope you are well,
    -Lord Malignance

    ReplyDelete