Saturday, January 30, 2010

Regarding my long absence.

Greetings all,

The four or so people who read my blog must be wondering where I have been the past month. Now, I have been hearing rumors that are completely untrue. I have in fact not died. Neither have I been defeated or given up on villainy.

My mother has vacated the physical dimension and I have spent the last month settling her estate. That is now mostly settled so I can now return. This has though, given me a new lease on life. I'm tired of just screwing about and am now dedicated to taking it to the big leagues.

-Overkill

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Overkill,

    My sincere condolences for your loss. One never overcomes this loss, and other than the small comfort of kind words, nothing will assuage your pain. An important activity for you at this time, is to seek the comfort of family, and to make an effort to take care of yourself. You may find that it becomes difficult to find the motivation to do things/anything. DO go and do things. Anything. It doesn't help per se, but it can bring you moments w/out pain, and these small moments will let you breathe. If one can be of any assistance, even in providing as little as a distraction, please do call.

    -Lord Malignance

    ReplyDelete