Friday, March 25, 2011

Martial Arts

Greetings fellow villains,

After nearly a year of silence I have returned. My plans are going well, my experiments with weather control, while very haphazard seem to be working.

The main purpose of my post today is to in fact talk about the physical side of villainy. We villains are a more cerebral bunch than our counterparts, but occasionally even our best laid plans will be foiled and we will be forced to fight. So what I wonder is what martial arts do the various members of our community know? Myself, I have taken up that great and often seen as pretentious combat art of fencing. While I'm no master at it I am more than skilled enough to defend myself with a blade. In fact, I am probably the best duelist of the group I fight with. So what can everyone do?

-Dr. Overkill

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back to Evil Dr. Overkill! One is travelling at present, and cannot offer your a more appropriate greeting at this time.

    Find your Evil, and change yourself and the world!

    -Lord Malignance

    ReplyDelete