Sunday, November 15, 2009

super villain

Hello everyone. Let me introduce myself. I am Dr. Overkill, your future death. I'm a super villain that's stuck in Iowa. The reason I'm a villain is simple: I saw the RLSH community and thought why can't I be a villain? So I invented a persona and boom, Dr. Overkill was born. I'm currently recruiting minions and looking for a nemesis or possibly other villains to work with. Currently I'm working with a person/henchman named Mr Fuzzy Vest, and it works, but I wish I had better minions.

Anyway, I, Dr. Overkill am here, and will one day destroy you all.

-Dr. Overkill

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Dr. Overkill, to the blogs of Evil. There is no formal group or secret handshake involved. It's good to see a doctor in our group. We have most every other kind of Villain, but a shortage of Dr.s.
    Keep up the Evil Work,
    -Lord Malignance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the super villain community Dr. Overkill. Nice to see that there are more and more of us out there. Hope to hear of your evil work soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your henchman sounds like mine: Good for making eyes itch and taking up the entire bed even though she's not much bigger than a breadbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, but Mr. Fuzzy Vest is a 6 1/2 foot tall mountain of a man in a fuzzy vest. I told him he should be the Gigantic Midget, but he would have none of that.

    -Dr. Overkill

    ReplyDelete