Friday, November 27, 2009

Costume

It's hard to break into super villainy. You have to come up with a persona, and a back story and all kinds of things. One of the most important things that a villain has though, is the costume. You could be the greatest villain in the history of everything, and yet because of a lame costume be overshadowed. You want to look interesting, but still have people fear you rather than look like something Marvel did in the 90's. With this on my mind I began brainstorming. It finally dawned on me that I had no good ideas. Thankfully I my girlfriend is a designer of such things and she has promised me renderings soon. So, stay tuned for possible costume ideas for the good doctor.

-Overkill

4 comments:

  1. Evil Fortune Dr. Overkill. This same conundrum faces us all. Still, serendipitous opportunities may present themselves through the process. Be flexible, and have fun.
    One awaits your presentation,
    -Lord Malignance

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true,Lord M.
    I also had no idea and so I put a bag on my head...it´s not that scary as I thought...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cruised Wikipedia until I found something that was both radioactive and not dumb sounding. -_-;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes well I thought that Dr. Overkill was perfectly supervillainish.

    Sadly the girlfriend won't be doing anything with my costume for awhile. Classes+show she's designing is opening soon so I'll see what I can scrounge for an interum look.

    ReplyDelete